Admission Quality: To attain quality education, Design and implementation of annual plan for Institution – level activities for quality enhancement
• Enhancement of Student Profile.
• Quality and quantity of placements.
• Admissions for Higher Studies: Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education; Retrieval of Information on various quality parameters of Higher Education and best practices.
• Feedback Analysis: Arrange for feedback responses from students for quality – related institutional processes
• Result Analysis: A Continuous improvement in teaching-learning and evaluation
• Participation of student in guest Lectures/Seminars/Workshops: Creating a student-centric atmosphere for holistic learning
• Day to day attendance monitoring through Class Teacher
• Workshops/ seminars/conferences organization: Organization of workshops and seminars on quality – related themes and promotion of quality.
• Workshops /seminars/conferences participation: Attending of the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement
• Patents Applied /Awarded
• Books published /reviewed /edited
• Awards and recognition to faculty
• Faculty Guiding PhD’s
• No of Collaborations: To achieve academic and administrative excellence
• Class room Quality
• Seminar Halls Quality
• Hostel Quality
• Number of ICT Programs
• Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
• Equitable access to and affordability of academic programs for various sections of society
• Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
• The credibility of evaluation procedures.
• Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.