- PO PEO PSO
- Message from HOD
- Industrial Visits
- Guest Lectures
- E - Magazine
To impart quality technical education, inculcate professionalism and research environment towards welfare of society.
- To equip the students with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- To promote research environment among the students.
- To inculcate Social, Ethical and Moral values among students.
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
- PEO 1: To equip students with foundation in mathematical, scientific, and engineering fundamentals required to develop software solutions for contemporary problems in various application domains under various realistic constraints.
- PEO 2: Engage and succeed in their professional careers through teamwork, ethical behaviour, proactive involvement, and effective communication.
- PEO 3: Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of life-long learning through professional development, practical training, and specialized certifications.
- PEO 4: To enable graduates for creative practice of engineering and other professions in a responsible manner contributing to the socio-economic development of the society.
- PEO 5 (PSO 1): To inculcate an ability to apply techniques for developing challenging computer-based solutions in the domain of data, system, and network engineering.
- PEO 6 (PSO 2): To inculcate an ability to develop practical competence by providing them knowledge of software development and enabling development of skills on cutting edge technologies for developing
employability skill sets, entrepreneurship, and zest for higher studies.
Dear Students and Stakeholders,
I am delighted to welcome you to the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Deogiri Institute of Engineering and Management Studies. It is with great pride and enthusiasm that I serve as the Head of this dynamic and innovative department.
Computer Science and Engineering is a field that constantly evolves and shapes the future. In an era where technology plays a pivotal role in all aspects of our lives, our department is committed to fostering excellence in education and innovation. Our mission is to equip our students with the knowledge, skills, and mindset needed to excel in the ever-changing world of technology.
Our dedicated and accomplished faculty members are at the forefront of cutting-edge technologies and are passionate about imparting their knowledge to our students. We offer a comprehensive curriculum that encompasses a wide range of topics, from the fundamentals of computer science to advanced areas like artificial intelligence, machine learning, cybersecurity, and more. We also emphasize practical experience through hands-on projects, internships, and industry collaborations.
At Deogiri Institute of Engineering and Management Studies, we believe in holistic development, and our department is no exception. We encourage tudents to engage in extracurricular activities, hackathons, coding competitions, and projects to apply their skills and knowledge in real-world scenarios. We also foster a culture of teamwork, creativity, and innovation, which are essential qualities for success in the field of computer science and engineering.
From the inception in 2010, we continuously strive to equip the students with skills required by industry through initiatives like RedHat Academy, AWS Academy,Partnership with Google Cloud, GDSC, EC Council to name few. These initiatives have proved to be good foundation for students and the beneficiaries are serving today in many prestigious companies on top positions.
As we look to the future, we are committed to staying at the forefront of technology and innovation, preparing our students to be leaders and innovators in their chosen fields. We also aim to contribute to society through impactful community engagement.
I invite you to explore our website, learn more about our programs, faculty, research initiatives, and student achievements. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or inquiries; we are here to support you in your educational journey.
I am excited about the incredible possibilities that lie ahead for our department, and I look forward to working together to achieve our shared goals.
Mr. Sanjay Kalyankar,
Head, Computer Science and Engineering.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Staff||Designation||Contact No||Email Id|
|1||Mr. Kalyankar S. B||Associate Professor & Head||9049009378||
|2||Mr. Shah S. G.||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|3||Dr. Tribhuvan P. P.||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Ms. Chaudhari M.P.||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|5||Ms.Shelke S. K.||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Mr. Rathod P. R.||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|7||Dr. S.M.Chavan||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|8||Ms. Dhas P. B.||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|9||Dr. Bhalerao P. B.||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|10||Mr. Durole P. H.||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|11||Dr. Ponde S. S.||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|12||Ms. Gaikwad A. S.||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|13||Ms. Borase P. N.||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|14||Mr. Kolte V. S.||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|15||Ms.Munde M. R.||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|