Admission Quality: To attain quality education, Design and implementation of annual plan for Institution – level activities for quality enhancement
- Enhancement of Student Profile.
- Quality and quantity of placements.
Admissions for Higher Studies: Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education; Retrieval of Information on various quality parameters of Higher Education and best practices.
Feedback Analysis: Arrange for feedback responses from students for quality – related institutional processes
Result Analysis: A Continuous improvement in teaching-learning and evaluation
Participation of student in guest Lectures/Seminars/Workshops: Creating a student-centric atmosphere for holistic learning
- Day to day attendance monitoring through Class Teacher
Workshops/ seminars/conferences organization: Organization of workshops and seminars on quality – related themes and promotion of quality.
Workshops /seminars/conferences participation: Attending of the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement
- Patents Applied /Awarded
- Books published /reviewed /edited
- Awards and recognition to faculty
- Faculty Guiding PhD’s
No of Collaborations: To achieve academic and administrative excellence
- Class room Quality
- Seminar Halls Quality
- Hostel Quality
- Number of ICT Programs
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programs for various sections of society
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.